Love Card Membership Terms & Conditions
- The use of Love Card Membership Program is only applicable at all PETSMORE outlets nationwide.
- The Love Card/Digital Badge/NRIC must be presented to the cashier before making any payment and/or redemption.
- Applicant will need to submit their personal information as may be prescribed (e.g. name, NRIC, age, contact number, email, correspondence address, ethic) to register for Love Card membership at any nationwide PETSMORE outlets and to keep Petsmore informed of any changes.
- The Love Card is a member identification card not limiting to digital badges that assigned to the members. It is not a charge, credit or debit card.
- The Love Card Membership Programme validity period is for 12 months from the first registration date or last renewal date. Upon expiry of the validity period, the Love Card Membership must be renewed at the annual membership fee based on acquired membership status in order to enjoy Love Card benefits such as member price, vouchers, love point, love credit and other promotional program.
- If an account holder is found to be or permitting the abusing and/or breaching of the terms and conditions herein, PETSMORE reserves the absolute right and discretion to suspend the account and/or remove or suspend any points without prior notice.
- Account holder(s) can choose to leave the Love Card Membership Programme at any time. By leaving the Programme, account holder(s) waive the right to any Love point(s), Love credit(s) and e-Voucher(s) already accrued or issued.
- All decisions by PETSMORE are final, conclusive and binding. No correspondence or claims shall be entertained.
- Any advice or actions of our staff that is contrary to these terms and conditions will not have the effect of changing these terms and conditions.
- Love points awarded may not be assigned or transferred and shall be used exclusively by valid Cardholders. Any Love points, which are not been redeemed within 3 years after the end of the calendar year in which the Points were recorded, will automatically expire and be deducted from the points balance in a Member's account.
- Love Points, rewards and all related benefits are offered at the sole discretion of PETSMORE. PETSMORE reserves the right to add, delete, alter or amend any of these Terms and Conditions at any time with or without notice and it shall be effective for adopt. Retention or continuous use of Love Card Membership Program after the effective date of any change of terms and conditions shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of such changes without reservation by the Cardholder.
Personal Data Protection
- When you join our membership programme, you will or have provided your personal data. Such personal data may include your name, identity card number, contact details, date of birth, gender, marital status, and nationality. You, by enrolment to the Love Card Membership Programme and/or provision of your personal data, consent to and expressly authorize the collection, receipt, use, retention and transfer, in electronic or other form, of your personal data by PETSMORE for any or all of the following purposes (“Purpose(s)”):
- performing obligations in the course of or in connection with the provision of the goods and/or services requested by you;
- verifying your identity;
- responding to, handling and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints and feedback from you;
- managing the customer relationship;
- processing payment or credit transactions;
- sending the marketing information about the goods or services including notifying you of the marketing events, initiatives and promotions, lucky draws, membership, rewards schemes and other promotions;
- complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines or rules, court order or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority;
- any other purposes for which you have provided the information;
- transmitting to any unaffiliated third parties including third party service providers for and agents of PETSMORE SDN. BHD.; and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, whether in Malaysia or abroad, for the aforementioned purposes; and
- any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
- PETSMORE SDN. BHD. may retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the Purpose(s) in Section 23 above, or to implement, administer and manage the Love Card Membership Programme, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
- You understand that your personal data may be transferred and/or disclosed to third parties (including service providers and organisations associated with or engaged by PETSMORE SDN. BHD.) assisting in the implementation, administration and/or management of the Love Card Membership Programme and/or the Purpose(s); and you expressly authorize such transfer and disclosure as well as the retention, use, and the subsequent transfer and disclosure of the data by the recipient(s). You understand that these recipients may be located in your country or elsewhere, and that the recipient’s country may have different data privacy laws and protections than your country.
- All data collected disclosed to third party shall only be the purpose to supplement and facilitate the development of information technology of the Company in accordance to all purposes stated herein. The data set may contain personal characteristics of you but does not contain any information or unique identifiers that enable data handlers to identify directly from these data characteristics.
- We and each third party will ensure the data processed for all the purposes described herein is in accordance with the security requirement of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and shall only retain the data as long as necessary in order to fulfil its purpose of processing the data in accordance with each other and is responsible for the secure destruction of data when retention of data is no longer needed or necessary.
- We and each third party shall be responsible to develop, implement and will maintain effective information security policies and procedures that include administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to:-
- Ensure the security and confidentiality of data provided to the associated parties;
- Protect against anticipated threats or hazards to the security or integrity of such confidential information;
- Protect against unauthorised access or use of such data; and
- Ensure the proper disposal of data
- All personnel handling such data have been appropriately trained in the implementation of that party’s information security policies and procedures. Each party regularly audits and reviews its information security policies and procedures to ensure their continued effectiveness and determine whether adjustments are necessary in light of then-current circumstances including, without limitation, changes in technology, customer information systems or threats or hazards to the data.
- If PETSMORE SDN. BHD. is merged or acquired by another entity, the personal data may be transferred to such entity as a part of the merger or acquisition.
- You understand that you may, at any time, (a) make an access request for access to a copy of the personal data which we hold about you or information about the ways in which we use or disclose your personal data, or (b) make a correction request to correct or update any of your personal data which we hold about you, or (c) withdraw consent and request us to stop using and/or disclosing your personal data for any or all of the purposes, by submitting your request in writing and send to our email at email@example.com. Whilst we respect your decision to withdraw your consent, please note that depending on the nature and scope of your request, we may not be in a position to continue providing our goods and/or services, and you understand that the withdrawal of consent may affect your ability to enjoy the full benefits offered by Love Card Membership Programme and/or the full services from PETSMORE SDN. BHD.
- We generally rely on personal data provided by you (or your authorised representative). In order to ensure that your personal data is current, complete and accurate, please update us if there are changes to your personal data by informing us in writing and via email at the email address provided above.
- PETSMORE reserves the right to decline the issuance of or withdraw the Love Card Membership Program at any time or terminate membership as and when necessary without prior notice.
Enquiries or Questions